Thursday 3 May 2012

Gone to the beach BRB!

1 comments
Soooooo today was sunny! Yay!
I recently bought a gorgeous burgundy maxi skirt from,yes you guessed it, New Look, and saw this beautiful weather as a chance to show it off!
Normally I can't really get away with maxi skirts as I am 5ft 1 and they draaaaag on the floor behind me :( but this one is THE perfect length! And I must say I got many a compliment :)

Not only do I like to buy clothes I also make and design them :) I teamed this beaut with a plain white crop top I made :)

Baggy crop tops with tight high waisted skirts is a great way to show off your tiny waist.

So get on it girls!

One Response so far.

  1. Megan says:

    Cute outfit! Love the crop top with this skirt. We have similar hair - red and curly :)

    Have a great weekend!

Leave a Reply

Labels

 
Cos everybody needs a hat © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here